Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Jeans You Need Now

I guess we can consider this a PSA because I have to share with you my newest obsession. I owe the credit here to my oldest sister who found these through Stitch Fix, who shared with my Mom, who shared with me! I have never done Stitch Fix before but if you find new brands like this, then I say bravo to Stitch Fix!





These jeans are like the Zella legging {holy grail item} for denim. Comfort is off the charts, I really feel like I am wearing a pair of workout leggings. They suck you in!! Like, really well. I forget that I have on denim that truly looks like a good looking pair of jeans! It is still 100 degrees here in NC and the thought of putting on a real pair of jeans is just not appealing. However, I have worn these several times a week for the last 3 weeks since getting them! I am definitely getting another pair in a dark wash which is now on sale at Nordstrom. Moms- you know how it is. When you are home playing with kids all day, it is silly not to be comfortable. Most of the time if I wear jeans out for errands, I inevitably switch to my black leggings when I get home. You won't need to do that with these! I really can't say enough good things about them. Now, we know I'm not a fashion blogger, hence this picture in my bedroom...but I wanted to snap a photo just so you have an idea.


jeans / shirt {different color} / shoes

Size wise- I went down a size. There is a good deal of stretch and the size down is a perfect fit. I also usually line dry mine {as I do all jeans}, then toss them in the dryer for a few minutes to add back some stretch. They are a great price too, under $80! Let me know if you all try them- promise, you will love!


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hi Katie, these seem awesome! Do you mind me asking how tall you are? I have an issue with jeans like this being too long and I'm in between 5'2" and 5'3". Thanks!

Tracy Lyons said...

SO cute!!