Friday, September 2, 2016

Fall Favorites on Sale + Weekend Plans + Pinterest



Happy Friday Y'all! We are currently on our way home from Raleigh and headed into a rainy few days to start Labor Day Weekend. If you follow me, you know we live on the coast of North Carolina and Hurricane/Tropical Storm Hermine is headed our way. I don't anticipate it being too bad but we will hope for the best and keep power! {Power out with two kids = no fun}. I browsed Nordstrom earlier and saw they were having a summer sale but I was pleasantly surprised that I found tons of items for fall included. Some may look familiar because they were a part of the Anniversary sale, and some are now marked down even further {not sure how I feel about that just yet!}. BTW, Stephen bought wifi for our car so I can do fun things like this while we are on the road. Best little purchase ever.

Everything is linked above but I just wanted to mention a few things: this dress is absolutely adorable on and will be perfect for a variety of occasions. Church, brunch, dinner dates, showers, work...I love a dress that can pull it's weight. I picked it up late during the Anniversary sale. I also got this gorgeous leather bag. I am going to order this dress for an October wedding, it is so pretty and classicly chic. I can't resist these pjs...I really look forward to my pj pants at the end of the day :) Adore these heels. And don't miss everyone's favorite workout pant with a cute mesh cutout on the back to make you feel a little more stylish {while you are running errands of course}.

Random, but I've been having lots of luck with inspiring things on pinterest lately...like below. Follow me here. Wishing y'all a fun and safe weekend!




No comments: