Friday, August 21, 2015

Currently Loving: Summer to Fall

currently loving
Since we are somewhere in between seasons, so is this board. My mind says fall and my wardrobe and heat handling capabilities scream summer. Seriously, give me a break on the humidity here! Anyway, just a few pretties for you to think about for the weekend!

suede ankle strap sandal -just gorgeous, am I right? / marble print top - been wanting this for a while now / studded flats - I love this take on leopard and studded! / floppy hat - take 25% off / brass plated necklace - compliments every time I wear this! / vest - this color is so pretty and big for this season

Also, how do we feel about these tencel jogger pants (they are 40% off!). I think they would be great for road trips when you want to reach for something other than jeans or yoga pants!

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

Owen Ross Davis said...

loving those suede sandals, perfect for wedding season!! also loving anything leopard right now. I have been wanting leopard TB flats for forever!!