Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Favorite Things: Stocking Stuffers

Welcome back for our second week of My Favorite Things! This week we are shelling out our best ideas for stockings. Stockings are a great time to restock a loved one with things they might be running low on, or branch out and do something new and fun. A few things that come to mind? A favorite lip gloss, a favorite coffee/maybe something a step up from the usual, something pretty- a costume piece of jewelry, and something to inspire fit living in the New Year. I threw in some other cuties as well: those sweet little fleece booties for the little ones.
Stocking Stuffers

agate coasters {these are similar to mine from the ORC} / pearl lock bracelet {one can never have enough} / touche eclat concealer {limited edition and this stuff is amazing!} / nike armband for iphone
 {comes in pink or black. I would love one! hint, hint}

starbucks bag {make some Christmas morning} /  turbo body bar {Stephen loves this!} / plaid tie {great company and lovely ties and bowties}

nugget beanie for boy and girl {the chin strap is key} / stripe fleece booties / star fleece booties {yes to all of the patterns, adorable}

Thanks to everyone who joined us last week!! We hope y'all will join us again today for stuffing those stockings! Can't wait to gather some ideas today from everyone!!! I love seeing new things for the boys' stockings so I will definitely have my eye out! xo




14 comments:

Mree said...

Love those coasters.

Jessi @ Jessi's Design said...

Perfection!!

Zelle B. said...

Love those coasters! And I shared that soap for guys as well! Happy link up!
xo

Cassie from True Agape said...

The booties are a great idea! My four month old does not like to keep her socks on! But her little toes get so cold if she doesn't have any on. I have been putting tights over her socks then her pants so she can't get them off!

Jessica M said...

Those coasters are beautiful! Great list!

Leslie Lukens Martin said...

Those coasters are awesome! Thanks for hosting the link-up!

Jillian said...

those coasters are so classy! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a $150 MINTED giveaway on cornflake dreams

Tiara Wasner said...

Those little booties are just too much!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

I've had my eye on Touche Eclat for a while ... so that is something I'd LOVE to find stuffed in my stocking :)

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

Love those agate coasters- what a great idea!!

Kristina
medicineandmanicures.com

Nat said...

Great stocking stuffer ideas! I love the coasters and nike armband

Meghan said...

Great coasters, but I LOVE the air bands. Definitely need a new one for my iPhone 6.

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

Yes! Obsessed with those Agate coasters. So lovely! xx

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Oh my goodness! I love those little slippers!!