Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Favorite Things: My Christmas List


Hey y'all! Thanks for stopping by for the first linkup of our My Favorite Things series. This week we are posting all about what is on OUR Christmas lists. Truth be told, this was pretty easy for me because I have been sending these lists out to my family/Stephen/his family as well because my birthday is right around the corner too. Since I have been so focused on the house this year, it felt good to put some things on the list just for me. Without further adieu....


My Christmas List
Majesty Peacoat It's always nice to brighten up my winter wardrobe in the midst of the sea of black I gravitate towards. This coral number is just the ticket. I am really, really, really loving the color. // Tara Slouch Boot Let's now talk about Frye boots...I have three pairs and they do not go out of style and they just get better with age. An absolute staple but they are worth the investment in my opinion. I love these with a little heel to step it up a notch when I am still on the casual side. I think they would be great for going out for a casual dinner, but wanting some height. // Soho Studs Love these new earrings by Moon and Lola. Such a fun twist on the classic pearl, right?! // Marble + Wood Cheese Board This is so pretty with the marble, and I love a good cheese tray! // 85 mm Lens I am becoming more and more interested in photography. Not that I am really great or anything, but I love playing around with my camera and improving my skills. I am missing this lens in my camera bag and would love to own it! // Jo Malone Perfume I have been using a sample of Jo Malone's Wood Sage and Sea Salt and I love it. I mix it sometimes with the Peony scent and it's my fave! // Tory Burch In Color Last but not least, one can never have enough coffee table books. I would love this one to go in the den, such a beautiful cover! 

15 comments:

Marie said...

I didn't even know Tory Burch had a book out. Totally adding that to my list.

P!nky said...

What a fun board! Those boots and earrings are fabulous. What kind of a scent is the Jo Malone Perfume? I'm in the market for a new one!

JMO said...

Oh my goodness- those boots! Yes! xoxo Thanks for hosting!

Zelle B. said...

Those boots -- I need! And I am wanting to add that lens too! Great picks -- and loving our series!
xo Southern Style

According to Jax said...

The 85MM 1.8 is a great lens!! I definitely recommend it! :)
www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

Ashley Pringle said...

Oh I love love love that coat! I didn't think I would need a new one this year having moved from OH to TX but it's been COLD in Dallas this week so I just might have to add something like that to my list!

Thanks for hosting =)

Sydney @ Raising Southern Grace said...

Love the coat and the boots are awesome!!
Thanks for hosting.

Meghan @ Southern Belle Secrets said...

I NEED that cheese board! It's absolutely perfect. I also love those boots- two more things to the list for family

xoxo,
Meghan
Southern Belle Secrets

Brettni Brumfield said...

Thanks for hosting the link-up! This is fun!

I love the color of the peacoat!

megan said...

Those earrings are adorable and I'm loving that brightly colored coat!

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

I absolutely love Jo Malone's Wood Sage & Sea Salt. So awesome! Love the earrings too! xo

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Those boots are TIMELESS! Love, love, love! xx

Rachel Emily said...

LOVE a colored coat! Gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

What a fun time of year to celebrate the holidays and your birthday!! Just wanted to let you know...in case you are looking for another price point on the fab coral coat, I found one at Land's End....same super color, lined but with different colored buttons. I bet a good tailor could switch out them out for gold...and save you the difference for the cute booties! I know what you mean btw to take some time to think about your own list! Gotta take care of Mama too ;)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

That Tory Burch book is on my list too!