Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Few New Purchases Lately



I popped into Ann Taylor last week when I was out running some last minute errands to get ready for my brother-in-laws wedding. I really lucked out with some awesome deals. I thought these would be perfect for this time of the year and I don't have any in this pretty tan color. Guess how much they set me back? $17.99. Everything was additional 40% off and is right now too! 



I scored these for $26.99 with my additional 40% off in store. They are cheaper in store than online. I think they are perfect for transitioning into fall. The longer I look at them, the more I love them! I bought the taupe, but they are so pretty in black too!

I haven't bought a pair of Sevens in a long time. I just felt like they were all looking the same, feeling the same. However, I am in love with these Slim Illusions. Not only do they look good, they feel even more amazing. Nothing is worse than a pair of jeans that aren't comfortable and you are stuck in them all day. My favorite pair in a while!


But since most sizes are sold out, I think these would be just as fabulous. I think they might be next on my list! They look amazing with those heels too.

Happy Tuesday and Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

Jamie @ The Jamie's + 1 said...

I am loving those wedges!! Such a great find! :)

pam {simple details} said...

Pretty finds, Katie! I need those wedges, I'll be heading to AT today! :)

April of Smidge Of This said...

I always have shoe envy when it comes to your style, you have GREAT taste! And you know me, I love a great sale find :)

Zelle B. said...

Love your shoe finds! Such a great deal! And loving those skinny jeans! xo Southern Style