Friday, July 18, 2014

My Sale Faves!

I know I already posted today, but I wanted to add in my two cents
in case you want to know whats on my radar for the best sale of the year- the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! This really is the best sale because it is amazing deals on new items to get you ready for Fall. I use this sale as a way to get a bigger ticket item that I would normally buy, something that I need. I don't just throw things in my cart for the fun of it. These are things that get me into fall. Last year I got a great Tory Burch bag, J Brand jeans and a pair of booties as well. Loved them all fall. 

Does anyone wear anything but skinny jeans anymore? I really try to find a pair other than skinnies but I always go back to them. I think these look awesome! I would love to have them for fall and football games.

I fell in love with Rag and Bone last year, but they are pricey. Now is your one chance to score them on sale. They are so flattering on, its incredible.

I have several friends who have this dress in different colors and it is so pretty. This one will get you through fall weddings and parties looking perfectly put together.

I threw this one in because it's a great way to be trendy at a low price. The buttons make it look high end in my opinion.

If you haven't tried Zella workout wear, you need to! I am loving these leggings. Let's face it too, you must rejuvenate your workout wardrobe to keep you motivated and those things don't last forever. Leggings wear and stretch over time. I love these.

Hello beautiful bag! You are my favorite handbag of the sale. I am restraining myself. This leather color is gorgeous! 

This deal comes in at a total of $35.90! I think it would be a fabulous diaper bag for all the Mommys out there. You don't have to worry about keeping it nice but you could throw in your essentials instead of carrying around two bags! 


I love a leopard flat. I have this old pair from Target from years ago and I get complements on them all the time. Leopard flat + Skinny Jeans + Black Top is a go-to outfit for me in the fall when I can't find anything else to wear. I've heard these are so comfortable!


I love my Hunter boots- these you could really step it up a knotch with that moto detail. I think they would look perfectly chic on a rainy day with skinnies and a cute jacket!


Fryes really are the best. They last forever and are just beautiful boots. I love, love these. I bet they are even better in person. They will last forever too. So worth the investment.
On a more expensive note, these are pretty leopard flats as well. A little dressier and very chic.

What are your faves from the sale? Spill! 

2 comments:

Owen Ross Davis said...

Frye boots are my guilty pleasure! I'm obsessed!! I splurge on one pair a winter and this year I'm thinking black!

Jen said...

I keep seeing Hunter boots and I feel like I *need* a pair . . . will you model your boots for us? Maybe it will help convince me to pull out my money for a pair!