Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fun Gifts from 2013

I have to say we really got some amazing gifts this year for Christmas. I have a big family and we all exchange gifts, and of course Stephen and I treat each other to a nice Christmas as well. I thought I would mention some of my favorites that I was able to find online, because these things are awesome! 

Shark Steam Pocket Mop
I asked for this because I am constantly cleaning our floors. We have laminate wood floors and with two dogs, two adults and a baby I am always looking at spills and spots on the floor. It never ends. I usually use a swiffer wet jet, but I thought this would be nice to use since it uses steam to clean instead of a chemical solution. I am so excited about this!



Fitbit Flex
Also another gift I asked for. Stephen and I gave each other these in an effort to keep active every day. Being at home with Weeks, I have a hard time keeping track of how much activity I have accomplished. It's also been quite disturbing to see how many times I really wake up during the night...eek!! I love it so far. Do you have one?


Got this in Weeks' birthstone, aquamarine. Wearing aquamarine clears the mind and brings courage. Bring it on! 




My parents gave all of us one of these nifty little vacuums. It is already keeping me a little more sane with dog hair. I use it once a day! If you have dogs or babies, you need this. Seriously. You can use it as a vacuum as seen, or the bottom part snaps out for a dust buster. So amazing.

 Love these beauties I got. They are really large, and are currently on our mantel. I think they will not only look great with a big candle, but hydrangeas will be stunning in them as well!


Love my new Kate Spade wallet! It's fun to go out of the box with a bright color since my handbags usually are on the classic side.


I also got the most luxurious robe, new stemless chardonnay glasses, a new lens and tripod for my camera!!, and the coolest little breakfast sandwich maker. What was your favorite gift for 2013?


7 comments:

Cherish {A Girl, A Guy & A Golden} said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I'm so glad you posted about that vacuum, we have a golden retriever and I've been meaning to buy a dust buster for quick clean-ups instead of dragging out our Dyson, this 2-n-1 looks perfect. Happy New Year!

Nat said...

I have the Shark steam mop- isn't it the best! I got a hot pink KS wallet earlier this year and I always get so many compliments on it. I love those hurricanes- would look great with hydrageas in them!

BLovedBoston said...

Those are all fantastic presents...I'd have to say one of my favorite gifts this Christmas was a second wedding band my husband surprised me with!! I love that Kate Spade wallet as well- really fun color!

Ashley Carole (Sweet Carolina Belle) said...

What great gifts! I have a fit bit and I love it. It is so eye opening on days you sit all day long!

Laura Wyatt said...

LOVE that hurricane! HAPPY 2014!

Sarah said...

Love the wallet!! I've been eyeing a Kate Spade one for a while!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Sounds like a good Christmas! I need one of those little mini vacuums...I hate lugging ours up and down the stairs. It would be perfect to use in between major vacuum cleanings!