Friday, April 26, 2013

one month faves

one month faves


Fisher-Price Cradle 'N Swing Once your baby is used to the swing, it is awesome. Very calming and keeps them entertained while they can look around the room.
Puj Tub: The Soft, Foldable Baby Bath Tub I can't imagine using a different tub for a newborn. Weeks loved bath time from the get go in his tub. It sits right in your bathroom sink and is soft for a brand new baby. We have a hook in the shower that we hang it from once we are done.
Circo Newborn Boys' 3 Pack Wash Cloth and Shark Scrubbie Set Also for bathtime, we always use the scrubbie fish. Perfect for helping with newborn skin that tends to peel. The washcloths are a great weight too, love them!
HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Swaddle We struggled at first what to put Weeks in to sleep. I had planned on swaddling but no matter how tight the swaddle was, he somehow wiggled himself out. My sister sent us her Halo SleepSack and it was such a relief. He stays put on his back and his arms can be free, which is what our little man prefers! Once he grows out of the newborn size, we are definitely sticking with Halo for the next size up. 
Little Giraffe Luxe Dot Blanket The softest blankets on Earth! The best for keeping a new baby warm and soft. He will be using his for a long time! 
Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer A little luxury for the changing table. I really do think he appreciates a warm wipe!
Chicco Keyfit 30 We have the entire travel system from Chicco: the bases, two carseats and the stroller. I have loved being able to switch them out with just clicking it in the base or the stroller. Weeks LOVES his carseat. It snuggles him in tightly and he sleeps amazing in it! Also- the first 6 weeks I was not supposed to lift over 10 lbs due to my c-section. I used the stroller a lot in the house wheeling him from room to room when he was napping.

So those are our one month favorites. Hard to believe we are now approaching the two month mark. Time really does fly! 

We are over at the beach for the weekend and attending a wedding, plus rehearsal party tonight. My parents are in town to watch Weeks and I can't believe we are venturing out! I know we will miss our little man but at the same time it will be nice to ease back into doing things as a couple every once in a while.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend! xo.

8 comments:

Mrs. Type A said...

Have fun!

pam {simple details} said...

Enjoy your weekend, Katy ~ you and Stephen will spend the entire time talking about him! :)

KatiePerk said...

Enjoy your time. It will be hard but oh so nice too!! That swing saved the day for us many a time.

Unknown said...

we have that carseat in red!

Rorie said...

New to the blog & loveee it!! We also have the chico carseat!! I can't wait until my little man is here in 3 weeks to use it!

Nat said...

Book marking this! We got the same swing and car seat- I also registered and received a few different swaddles including the Halo so I'm hoping one of those works.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Those blankets are super cute and that swaddling onesie is genius!

rachel said...

Oh that Puj and Halo sleepsack were my favorites! Enjoy the beach!