Monday, October 10, 2011

If it must rain...

The next two days we have a forecast of lots of rain and wind, potentially feeling like a tropical storm (seriously?) I think these boots will make any rainy day better...or at least a little more chic!
Quilted patent, enough said.

Step it up with a little wedge.
Kate Spade's feminine take on the wellie.

Toss Design's Croc Rainboot- I've tried these on- so comfortable and a great price!
For the little man...
And for the baby girl, these pink boots are presh!


Hopefully this storm system will fizzle out...stay dry!
*All images via Saks.com excluding Toss Designs

2 comments:

Emily said...

It rains in my college town all the time! I wear my bean boots religiously...I need a pair of Hunter's though! I'm a new follower :)

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Hey Emily! Thanks for stopping by & following! love your blog too! Hope you find a fab pair of Hunter's soon! xo