Friday, August 4, 2017

Five On Friday- Catching Up!

1. My sister's bachelorette party was last weekend and we had so much fun! I made champagne gummy bears and followed this tutorial. Super simple- soak them in champagne over night! I used these gummy bears because I wanted them to all be one color (pink!). I wish I had a picture but I am currently with out ALL my photos because I had to get a new phone. I'm hoping when I make it to the apple store they will recover my old phone with everything on it! #ugh


2. The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is wrapping up, as y'all have probably heard! So many things sold out, but of course there is still tons of selection left. One category I sort of skipped over was blouses. But after seeing these pretties, I am second guessing! All are so affordable and so cute. I think the one on the right with the contrast trim would be super flattering too! See the rest of my picks here and try ons here!

Untitled #126

3. We need a new show to binge on...we just finished Season 6 of Scandal, which was so good. I've heard a lot about Ozark but have not even looked into it at all so I have no idea what it is about! Any recs?

4. Construction is nearly done on the garage- we are waiting on some touch up paint! That is all. We are hoping for good weather this weekend to be able to move everything in and clean up. Our screened porch has been our makeshift garage and I can't wait to reclaim it for a pretty purpose! 

5. In between all that, I will be working on my oyster crosses. If you need me, I'll be right here! Follow along on insta to see how this round turns out.


Happy Weekend! 

Linking up to Five on Friday!! 


3 comments:

Kait said...

I totally need to check out that champagne gummy bear tutorial! My best friend's bach is in September and I feel like they would be the perfect treat!

Owen Davis @ Davis Duo said...

Have y'all watched Blacklist?? Sooo good!!

Alayna said...

Have you watched call the midwife? All the seasons are on Netflix. So good!