Friday, August 4, 2017

Five On Friday- Catching Up!

1. My sister's bachelorette party was last weekend and we had so much fun! I made champagne gummy bears and followed this tutorial. Super simple- soak them in champagne over night! I used these gummy bears because I wanted them to all be one color (pink!). I wish I had a picture but I am currently with out ALL my photos because I had to get a new phone. I'm hoping when I make it to the apple store they will recover my old phone with everything on it! #ugh


2. The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is wrapping up, as y'all have probably heard! So many things sold out, but of course there is still tons of selection left. One category I sort of skipped over was blouses. But after seeing these pretties, I am second guessing! All are so affordable and so cute. I think the one on the right with the contrast trim would be super flattering too! See the rest of my picks here and try ons here!

Untitled #126

3. We need a new show to binge on...we just finished Season 6 of Scandal, which was so good. I've heard a lot about Ozark but have not even looked into it at all so I have no idea what it is about! Any recs?

4. Construction is nearly done on the garage- we are waiting on some touch up paint! That is all. We are hoping for good weather this weekend to be able to move everything in and clean up. Our screened porch has been our makeshift garage and I can't wait to reclaim it for a pretty purpose! 

5. In between all that, I will be working on my oyster crosses. If you need me, I'll be right here! Follow along on insta to see how this round turns out.


Happy Weekend! 

Linking up to Five on Friday!! 


6 comments:

Kait said...

I totally need to check out that champagne gummy bear tutorial! My best friend's bach is in September and I feel like they would be the perfect treat!

Owen Davis @ Davis Duo said...

Have y'all watched Blacklist?? Sooo good!!

Alayna said...

Have you watched call the midwife? All the seasons are on Netflix. So good!

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

Unknown said...

Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my wife have been having a lot of problem living together, she will always not make me happy because she have fallen in love with another man outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my wife leave this woman but the more i talk to her the more she makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because she no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my wife again. this spell caster who was a man told me that my wife is really under a great spell that she have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my wife and after 5 days my wife changed completely she even apologize with the way she treated me that she was not her self, i really thank this man his name is Dr ose he have bring back my wife back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email is oseremenspelltemple @ gmail . com  he is a man and his  great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE
(10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple @ gmail . com

HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST said...

I was one way and now I am completely different. And the thing that happened in between, was Him.' If you have seen 'The Chosen,' you understand this. When I divorced several years ago, I was broken and knew right away that I was to stand! But my life was broken. I had lived for years with my husband as my god and my marriage as my idol. I was going through the motions waiting for restoration. Last year I saw so many testimonies about Dr Prince Idialu the great spell caster how he has restored so many marriages and i pick up his contact and explain everything to him just as it happens and he told me not to worried anymore my happiness has finally come he ask me to provide some information to proceed to the work just after dr prince idialu "marriage restoration spell things change just after 2 days after the spell has be cast my divorce husband came back home with tears begging for forgiveness which i have be praying for, without wasting more time i quickly accept him back and forgive him and now we are together again after years of separation once again i appreciate Dr Prince Idilau for his help for help contact him via": princeidialu@outlook.com or call or WhatsApp +1(504)603-3666 He said no marriage problem is impossible for him to fix