Monday, August 22, 2016

Lately + Lilly Loving

Hey friends! So sorry for the radio silence over here. Last week we knocked a ton of miscellaneous things off of our to-do list around the house and it was all consuming in between taking care of the kids. We worked on touching up trim paint and wall touch ups, put the finishing touches on our bathroom, put away clutter, hauling out clothes to the consignment shop, finishing out changing all of our doorknobs and hinges, and cleaning up the kids' rooms...to name a few! It feels so good to have all those little things finished up and have the house looking good. Then, we spent the last half of the week and weekend over at the beach which was a nice change of pace. We are headed out tomorrow for a vacay and I really just cannot wait! {Follow me on insta for the trip updates! @katiehchalk} We have been looking forward to this trip most of the year and I can't believe it's already here and that our sweet girl is turning three months old this week! Time flies even faster with the second one that is for sure. 

Real quick- I snagged a few things this morning at the Lilly sale. For some reason, I was kind of over Lilly last year and barely bought anything. I think it was mainly because I wasn't into the prints, but this year I am loving it. Now that I am back to wearing all my normal clothes again {yay!} I treated myself to a couple things and bought FA an outfit for next summer!

Elsa tops used to be on heavy rotation in my closet and I am excited for an updated print! Adore this cha cha print and I think it works with fall colors! 


I love, love, love a popover and mine are really worn out. I bought this print and can't wait to wear it soon. These tops are so comfy and cheery.



On Saturday, we took the kids for a walk and stopped by our local surf shop that carries Lilly. Stephen bought me this top on sale. It is adorable on! For the price, you can't beat this easy, cute style.


I really had a hard time deciding which print for FA but ended up with this Shellabrate print below. I might sneak back on and get her another! {Also, Daddy bought her a fall print in the dress this weekend and she will be wearing it on our vacay this week! Cannot wait to stick her in her first Lilly!}
Shop the sale here! So many good things.

No comments: