Friday, July 24, 2015

Blue and white for days...

Ain't no shame in my game, I am a true lover of blue and white. It not only applies to my home, but also my wardrobe. Blue and white is such a classic look and one that I can reach for in my closet for an easy, well put together style. I rounded up some of my current favorites in this tried and true colorway...heck this may even become a regular occurrence because it was that fun to browse!

blue and white for days
peplum top / seaport plaid top /  vintage scarf dress / wrap front blouse {more colors & on sale!} / double happiness jar / vase  / acanthus pillow {on major sale!} / knob / towels

I also have my eye on this happi coat...adorable. Wouldn't these be such cute bridesmaid gifts? 

Any fun plans for your weekend? I had to miss out on a shower and bachelorette party tomorrow night for my sweet sister-in-law to be so I'm a little bummed. It was just too far and a stretch for my little family for me to make it all that way. Instead, I will probably be working around the house and still catching up on things. Tough call but I know its the right thing for us after just being gone a whole week! Did I mention Weeks got car sick on our way home? Now THAT was a fun mess to clean up in the middle of nowhere! Poor buddy! Anyway, I hope your weekend is wonderful! xo.

3 comments:

Samma said...

Love that robe! It would make my mornings far better versus my current ancient tattered terry cloth number.

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Loving the plaid top! And the vase! Xx

Stephanie Chalk said...

Oh my gosh, give me all that blue and white! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Xo, Stephanie