Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bump Update: 15 Weeks



How far along? 15 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Guessing around 2 - 3 pounds?
Maternity clothes? Wearing the heck out of my jeans while I still can. I sure will miss those later on!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I've had a few nights where I wake up then can't get comfortable and my back will hurt. It's crazy that pregnant women are supposed to only sleep on their sides. You would think it would be get whatever sleep you can! 
Best moment this week: Felt great to get a pretty red manicure with Mom! I'm learning that little things I used to not take time for are so nice now. Manicures, lazy Saturdays, taking the dogs on walks...
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything? Not too much this week.
Movement: No...hoping for that soon! 
Food cravings: Nothing new this week, eating like a champ though.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Turned down avocados again this week. In fact, most veggies really don't sound all that appetizing. It's tough! This morning at the gym the sweaty, smelly guy next to me almost made me sick.
Have you started to show yet: You can see it a little bit in this shirt! I'll be honest I get self conscious when people keep making comments that I'm still small and wheres the bump!? 
Gender prediction: Guessing baby boy :) Only three more weeks until we know.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Dinner with friends on Thursday! We are getting that pretty beadboard installed Friday, I can't wait.

Other moments from this week: 


{Before going out to dinner with my parents & getting to wear a new fall blouse found here}


{Enjoying a really refreshing mocktail at dinner :: 
cranberry, orange, pineapple, pomegranate & a splash of grenadine}

xoxo.

7 comments:

Easton wife said...

You will feel your little one so soon! You are going to be one of the ones who pop over night ;) don't worry ! I am enjoying the small things now also, pretty soon those will be hard to come by ;)

Cotton said...

I am excited for find out your sweet baby's gender! I love reading the weekly updates!

Laura said...

You look so pretty! Love your new blouse :)

pam {simple details} said...

Ok, cute girl - did you coordinate that chalkboard with your outfit? :) Fun new fall blouse, too!

Hannah said...

You are too cute!! I love the chalkboard. XO

Hannah said...

You are too cute!! I love the chalkboard. XO

Nat said...

You look great!