Friday, July 21, 2017

Nordstrom Sale- What I Bought And A Few Wants

Ok so here is the real deal of the things I have actually purchased from the biggest sale of the year, which is now open to the public!! Later in the post, a few things I am waiting for restocks on! This is the one time of the year I don't feel bad on stocking up a bit. Also noted, I think this sale is a great time to buy big ticket items that you might need for the upcoming season. Think designer jeans, sweaters, shoes/boots, purses... Right now I feel pretty set on shoes/boots so I am holding back there, and instead looking for some more basics for my wardrobe. I purged A LOT over the last few years after being pregnant and having a baby, and I still don't feel like I have it quite right! Also- I feel kind of silly with this list because written down it seems like a lot. Just make sure you check the prices, because these are GREAT deals! I snapped a few photos when I tried these on yesterday with my little helper, but we all know I am not a fashion blogger. Although, that seems like it would be really fun! ;)

AG jeans I wanted these last year and they sold out in my size during the sale...all year long I have wanted a pair! They aren't called the "legging" for no reason...they really feel like the closest to a legging I have found, but still a true jean. Already a new favorite!

Plaid Button Down Shirt To add to my arsenal of button down tops. I love the black colorway in this one.



Grey Leggings (same as my favorite black ones!) I also switched it up and went with the grey version in the full length live in legging. I was hesitant because black is always so easy, but I think I will really enjoy having the grey to choose from too! In case you missed my previous posts on these leggings- I LIVE in them. Literally, almost every day of the winter I have these on if I am not at work! Wear them to work out or wear them with a sweater and boots. They pass all the tests...

Adidas T-Shirt Working out is always better with a new top or two. Twenty bucks for a cute shirt isn't bad!


Striped T-Shirt I was iffy about the quality of this since it is so inexpensive, but so far I think it is a great piece, especially for layering. I might consider adding a few more colors at this price! Still wearing the AG jeans in this pic too.


I also snagged these jammies (no pic!) and this lotion that I have heard rave reviews on. I have super dry skin in the winter and I'm hoping this will solve all my problems!

I have been stalking Nordstrom all week waiting for one of these to come back in my size in the pretty off white color. I've decided its a must have for fall this year!
Cozy Cardigan OR Circle Cardigan



What did you guys get? xo.

5 comments:

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I have been stalking those cardigans too.... I initially told myself I didn't need it... regretting not getting one!

R's Rue said...

Great picks.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

activation my card said...

www.nordstromcard.com/activate offers their cardholders to Activate Nordstrom Card instantly in
order to enjoy plenty of benefits. In fact,by offering the card service to the customers,
Nordstrom offers the customers to use plenty of benefits for enjoying shopping.
So, if you had received any Nordstrom and really want to activate Nordstrom cards in the least time,
then, please, check this post detailing about Nordstrom Card Activation at nordstromcard.com/activate.



my nordstrom login

nordstrom credit card phone number

nordstrom customer service

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

Unknown said...

Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my wife have been having a lot of problem living together, she will always not make me happy because she have fallen in love with another man outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my wife leave this woman but the more i talk to her the more she makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because she no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my wife again. this spell caster who was a man told me that my wife is really under a great spell that she have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my wife and after 5 days my wife changed completely she even apologize with the way she treated me that she was not her self, i really thank this man his name is Dr ose he have bring back my wife back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email is oseremenspelltemple @ gmail . com  he is a man and his  great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE
(10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple @ gmail . com