Friday, July 21, 2017

Nordstrom Sale- What I Bought And A Few Wants

Ok so here is the real deal of the things I have actually purchased from the biggest sale of the year, which is now open to the public!! Later in the post, a few things I am waiting for restocks on! This is the one time of the year I don't feel bad on stocking up a bit. Also noted, I think this sale is a great time to buy big ticket items that you might need for the upcoming season. Think designer jeans, sweaters, shoes/boots, purses... Right now I feel pretty set on shoes/boots so I am holding back there, and instead looking for some more basics for my wardrobe. I purged A LOT over the last few years after being pregnant and having a baby, and I still don't feel like I have it quite right! Also- I feel kind of silly with this list because written down it seems like a lot. Just make sure you check the prices, because these are GREAT deals! I snapped a few photos when I tried these on yesterday with my little helper, but we all know I am not a fashion blogger. Although, that seems like it would be really fun! ;)

AG jeans I wanted these last year and they sold out in my size during the sale...all year long I have wanted a pair! They aren't called the "legging" for no reason...they really feel like the closest to a legging I have found, but still a true jean. Already a new favorite!

Plaid Button Down Shirt To add to my arsenal of button down tops. I love the black colorway in this one.



Grey Leggings (same as my favorite black ones!) I also switched it up and went with the grey version in the full length live in legging. I was hesitant because black is always so easy, but I think I will really enjoy having the grey to choose from too! In case you missed my previous posts on these leggings- I LIVE in them. Literally, almost every day of the winter I have these on if I am not at work! Wear them to work out or wear them with a sweater and boots. They pass all the tests...

Adidas T-Shirt Working out is always better with a new top or two. Twenty bucks for a cute shirt isn't bad!


Striped T-Shirt I was iffy about the quality of this since it is so inexpensive, but so far I think it is a great piece, especially for layering. I might consider adding a few more colors at this price! Still wearing the AG jeans in this pic too.


I also snagged these jammies (no pic!) and this lotion that I have heard rave reviews on. I have super dry skin in the winter and I'm hoping this will solve all my problems!

I have been stalking Nordstrom all week waiting for one of these to come back in my size in the pretty off white color. I've decided its a must have for fall this year!
Cozy Cardigan OR Circle Cardigan



What did you guys get? xo.

2 comments:

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I have been stalking those cardigans too.... I initially told myself I didn't need it... regretting not getting one!

Regine Karpel said...

Great picks.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com